Ultimate Fishing Experience
If you’re looking for the ultimate fishing experience, this is definitely for you. Experience the East Kimberley from the air thanks to Kimberley Air Tours for a scenic tour departing from Lake Kununurra. Take in the breathtaking sights of the Cambridge Gulf and the Ord River, before landing on the Lyne River to take advantage of hours of uninterrupted fishing and sightseeing, with the hope to land the elusive Barramundi. Take a break while you enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by our skipper. All food tackle is provided.
Download brochure here
Tour duration: 10 hours
Capacity: Up to 4
Price: Price is for private charter of the vessel and aircraft. (Passenger weight limits apply for aircraft. Please see below details)
2 x Persons - $5,400
3 x Persons - $5,900
4 x Persons - $6,200
- 6:00am Pickup from accommodation*
- 6:30am Depart Lake Kununurra by seaplane
- 7:00am Arrive at fishing location, complete safety briefing + breakfast supplied
- 7:30am Start journeying your way through the Lyne river. Fish in some of Australia's most remote fishing locations and experience what the Lyne river has to offer.
- 9:30am Morning tea
- Lunch Enjoy a fresh cooked lunch onboard
- 4:00pm Depart fishing location via seaplane (Departure time may vary based on weather conditions)
*All timings are weather and tide dependent. Times also may vary depending on time of the year.
All inclusive fishing trip. Food, drinks and fishing gear supplied. 1 Complimentary alcoholic beverage.
For more information on what’s included as part of our tours, visit our FAQs
* Complimentary accommodation transfers provided by Kimberley Air Tours.
*Price is for 4 people. There is a strict 360kg total payload for the Cessna 206 seaplane. If a larger weight limit is required contact us for alternative aircraft availability.Book Now